- Donate online via our secure donation form (Payment types accepted: VISA, MC, AMEX)
- Dedicate your gift: Options are available on this form to make your gift in honor of, or in memory of, a special colleague, mentor, friend, or family member.
- Consider a recurring gift: Options available for monthly or annual recurring donations.
- Donate via check Please make all checks payable to: American Anthropological Association
- Optional: If you would like, include a printable donation form.
- Mail your contribution to our offices at:
American Anthropological Association
2300 Clarendon Blvd, Suite 1301
Arlington, VA 2220
- Give via Your Donor Advised Fund: Making a gift via your Donor Advised Fund (DAF) is easy! If you have an account with Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, BNY Mellon, access the DAF Direct link below to make a gift conveniently from your account to the AAA. Access DAF Direct
The link provided above is for convenience only and is not an endorsement of any specific products or services.
- Give via a Qualified Charitable Distribution: Make a gift directly from your IRA to AAA as part of your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) without affecting your taxable income. Learn more about this type of gift and to see if it’s right for you.
- Double Your Impact with a Matching Gift: Check with your HR department to see if your employer provides matching gifts.
- Planned Giving: Are you interested in leaving a legacy gift to the AAA? Please contact us to discuss ways you can make an impact and join our 1902 Society.
The Association accepts gifts of cash, stock, and other marketable securities. If you have questions about our gift acceptance policy, or making a gift, please contact us at gro.orhtnanacirema@ronod.